Capacity: 66.5~9810 m³ /h
Medium temperature: 0C~+80C(can reach 150C by adopting special structure and material)
Solid particle less than 80mg/l
1. Pumping clean water or liquids similar to water in physical and chemical properties.
2. Delivering seawater, rain water and industrial waste water containing suspending particles (pump by using special parts).
3. Water supply for tap water plant, air-conditioning circulation system, building, irrigation, dewatering pump station, power station, industrial water supply system, firefighting, boating industry, and common applications in oil refinery.
Type TS pump is a new product developed on the basis of S pump and advanced oversea double-suction technology. It has numerous advantages such as high efficiency, compact structure, high intensity, good performance in anti-cavitation.
1. Type TS pump mainly consists of pump casing, pump cover, impeller, shafting parts, coupling parts, vent-pipe parts and backflow pipe parts, etc. Inlet and outlet are horizontal under the shaft, vertical to axis. Pump casing is horizontal split-casing. Consequently, there's no need to dismantle pipes and motor while overhauling. The high head and big caliber pump adopts double volute chamber which can decrease radial thrust, vibration and noise, and thus increase lifespan of bearing. There is no swirl at inlet. It operates steadily and wears down a little. The same rotor parts can also be used in opposite direction. The shaft is sealed completely without contacting medium. Consequently, it will not corrode the screw thread and has long operating lifespan.
2. Bearing is supported by deep groove ball bearing and lubricated by grease.
3. Shaft seal: It adopts packing seal or mechanical seal, The packing seal water or mechanical seal cooling water is leaded from pressure chamber through backflow pipe or from outside.
4. Drive: Pump is driven by motor through flexible coupling. The rotation direction of pump is clockwise viewed from motor, it can also be counter clockwise according to customer's requirement, please give indication in contract.