Design Standard: GB, DIN2455, ANSI
Flange Standard: GB, DIN2501, ISO7005.2, ANSI B16.5 Class 150lb
Impeller Type: Double Suction Closed
Seal Type: Mechanical Seal or Gland Packing
1. Type SHSS pumps work stably with less noise and vibration and can work at a lifting speed due to. Short Support at both sides, thus they can be widely used.
2. The pipelines arrangement of type SHSS pump looks simple and beautiful due to inlet and outlet at a Same center line.
3. The same rotor of type SHSS pumps can be operated at reverse direction to avoid damage to the pumps By water hammer.
4. Unique design of type SHSS pumps working at high temperature using middle support to fasten the Pump casing and using cooling seals oil lubrication bearing then pump suitable for working at 200 degree Especially for suppling heated water to pipe net system.
5. Type SHSS pump casting parts can be vertically or horizontally mounted acoording to different working Condition, with mechanical seals or packing seals.
6. Type SHSS pumps look beautiful with visible lines adopting industrially designing.
1. The efficiency of SHSS pumps are 2%~3% higher than the same type pumps due to adopting advanced Hydraulic model and thus minimum the operating costs.
2. The NPSH of type SHSS pumps are 1-3 meters lower than the same type split pumps due to using Advanced hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technique and thus minimize the foundation costs And extendling the using life.
3. Type SHSS pumps are suitable for any site working condition due to using SKF NSK bearing and other Parts chosen by the customers and thus minimize the maintenance costs.
1. It is very easy and simple to replace the mechanical seal due to usine container type machaniacl seal.
2. It is rapid easy to assembly and dismout the rotor parts due to using elastic ripess assembling.
3. It is unnecessary to make adjustment when assembling
SHSS series Split Case Pump is widely used for water plant, irrigation, drainage pumping station, power station, water circulation of air-conditioning, industrial water supply system, fire system and shipping industry as well as for the general purpose in the oil refining industry.