Vertical Turbine Pump with Applied to Wastewater Treatment Plant
Capacity: 60~8400m³ /h
Medium temperature: 0degree~+80degrees
1. Pumping clean water, sea water, sewage containing solid particles, such as scrap iron, sand, coal powder and corrosive industrial sewage,
2. Extensively applied in primary water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant, metallurgy and iron-steel works(especially for delivering of oxgenation iron scrap water), power station, mine, municipal engineering and farmland irrigation.
Type LC vertical long-shaft pump has single foundation, its inlet is vertical downward and outlet is horizontal. The pump and the motor are directly connected. The rotation of pump rotor is counter clockwise looking from the motor to the pump.
1. The impeller and other wearing parts have a long life because of anti-abrasive material and advanced hydraulic design adopted. The pump is not only reliable, safe, steady but also energy-saving.
2. There is filter in pump inlet with proper hole that not only prevent impurity entering pump to damage pump but also decrease inlet loss and increase pump efficiency.
3. Impeller adopts balance hole to balance axial force. There is replaceable seal ring in front and back cover board of impeller to protect impeller and pump.
4. Pump guide bearing adopts polytetrafluoroethylene or Thordon bearing, it can also adopt rubber (the temperature of liquid is over 55degrees). Shaft is protected by protective tube, the guide bearing should be supplied with exterior cooling lubricating water while delivering sewage.
5. The remaining axial force of pump and the weight of rotor parts are borne by thrust bearing in motor seat or motor with thrust bearing.
6. Pump shaft seal adopts packing seal, there is replaceable shaft sleeve in shaft seal and guide bearing to protect shaft.
7. Pump can be equipped with controller which can automatically start and stop pump according to liquid level, give an alarm for over loading and control many pumps in long-distance.