End Suction Pump, Horizontal Centrifugal Pump, Single Stage End Suction Pump, Direct Coupling Pump
ISW End Suction Pump Features:
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance and less installation space. Impeller directly mounted on the extended shaft of the motor.
2. Stable running, low noise, high concentricity of assembly. By the straight joint between the motor and the pump, the middle structure is made simplified, thus enhancing the running stability, making the impeller of a good balance of moving-resting, resulting in no vibration during running.
3. Noleakage. A mechanical seal of carbide alloy wearable materia is used for the shaft sealing.
4. Convenientservice. Service can be easily done without removing any pipeline because of the back-door structure.
ISW End Suction Pump Usage:
1. ISW series vertical centrifugal End suction pump is used to transport clean water and other liquids, the physical propertiesof which are similar to those of clean water, in industrial and cities'water supply and drainage, high buildings' booster water supply, gardens irrigation, fire-fighting booster, remote water supply, warming systems, circular booster of cold&hot. Water in bath rooms as well as in competions of equipments, the operation medium temperature is below 100.
2. ISWR series vertical hot-water pump End suction is used for hot-water, the operation temperature is below 150.
3. ISWH series vertical chemical End suction pump is used for corrosive, the material is SS304, SS316, SS316L.
4. ISWD is for the low speed type, 1450 rpm.
Flow range 1.5---2400m3/h
Head range 5---250m
Working pressure 1.6Mpa
Fluid temp below 120 degree
Material cast iron, SS304, SS316
Flange size 15---500mm
Speed 2900rpm, 1450rpm
Shaft seal Mechnical seal or packing